Nashville has become one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, and with its growth, some amazingly delicious restaurants have come to town. Whether you’re looking for a Nashville original, or ready to dine at one of the new, hot spots in town, we’ve got you covered. Check out this list of 7 Nashville restaurants that will make your mouth water.
1. Pancake Pantry. At any given moment, Pancake Pantry can be seen with a line wrapped around the building, made up of hungry people waiting to feast on the best pancakes in the world. In. The. World.
2. Mas Tacos Por Favor. Another restaurant that always has a line out the door, Mas Tacos has some of the best tacos and tortilla soup you’ll ever eat!
3. Las Paletas. Las Paletas serves speciality paletas, or Mexican ice pops. With unique and delicious flavors, this is a spot you’ll visit over and over again.
4. 55 South. 55 South has incredible southern comfort food. You’ll want to visit often so that you can try every item on the menu!
5. Patterson House. Patterson House is a bar with one of the most impressive cocktail lists you’ll ever see. Their specialty drinks (and tater tots) will become a staple in your weekend routine.
6. Bobby’s Dairy Dip. This outdoor diner has great burgers, but even better soft serve ice cream. Whether you get a dipped cone or have them whip up a custom shake with all your favorite flavors, you’ll leave fully and happy.
7. Loveless Cafe. Made from scratch, world-famous, buttermilk biscuits. What else do you need to know?
Which of these restaurants will you visit first?