Athletes in all sports can experience amazing benefits from chiropractic care. Adjustments can help treat injuries, improve performance, increase range of motion, enhance flexibility, improve circulation, and prevent common injuries.
For high-impact sport athletes, chiropractic adjustments increase performance and flexibility while lowering the risk for injury. For low-impact sport athletes, adjustments help relieve the strains that athleticism places on the body. By offering natural ways to treat ailments and prevent future injuries, chiropractic care is literally a game-changer for athletes! Check out what 8 top athletes in their field had to say about chiropractic care:
- Jerry Rice- “Chiropractic care was key to keeping me in the game.”
- Tiger Woods- “I didn’t know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I’ve been in chiropractic, I’ve improved by leaps and bounds, both mentally and physically.” Michael Jordan
“Being a Chiropractic patient has really helped me immensely…lifting weights and seeing a Chiropractor on a regular basis has made me a better golfer. I’ve been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It’s as important to my training as practicing my swing.”
- Evander Holyfield- “I have to have an adjustment before I go into the ring. I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to a chiropractor three times a week helps my performance. The majority of boxers go to chiropractors to get that extra edge.”
- Gerald Wilkins- “My shooting has improved because of chiropractic. I feel more balanced and have more coordination and control. Since I have been under chiropractic care, I have improved by leaps and bounds.”
- Tom Brady- “Chiropractic just makes you feel so much better. When I walk out of the clinic, I feel like I’m about three inches taller and everything’s in place. And as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I’m one step ahead of the game.”
- Emmit Smith- “Deep-tissue massage and chiropractic are now common treatment around the league. I started doing this about four or five years ago. I believe that what I’m doing is what helps me go on. So I’ve become a big believer in servicing my body and making sure it is lined up properly and functioning the way it is supposed to on Sunday. I go see my chiropractor when I get bent out of shape on Sundays. Playing in a football game is like being in 30-40 car accidents. It definitely helps me perform at a higher level.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger- “Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using chiropractic very extensively in order to stay healthy and fit. I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team – the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors.”
- Lance Armstrong- “The team wasn’t just riders. It was the mechanics, masseurs, chefs, seigneurs, and doctors. But, the most important man on the team may have been the chiropractor.”
Whether you’re looking to recover from an injury, improve your game, or simply feel better, we can help. Give us a call today!