Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and Nashville is full of great date opportunities for you and your special someone. Whether you enjoy fine dining, music, or trying something new, you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy on our list of Valentine’s Day date ideas.
Considering that Nashville is Music City, there’s never a shortage of amazing live music to enjoy.
- For this occasion, you could surprise your date by going to City Winery to catch Sam Bush performing while you enjoy some delicious cuisine
- Other options include a day before date at the War Memorial to see a salute to Frank Sinatra by Rick Michel
- Valentine’s Day with Patti LaBelle and the Nashville Symphony Orchestra
- Abbey Road Live’s Valentine’s Beatles Tribute at Exit/In on Feb. 13th.
If a night of singing along to your favorite songs is your ideal V-day, then you’re sure to find something you and your date will love.
Often times the way into the heart of the one you love is through their stomach. If you’re looking for a great place to dine, may we suggest:
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – A 4-course meal, champagne, and live music for two for $140 (including tax and a 20% service fee)
- Puckett’s Grocery on 5th and Church – A delicious dinner and live performance by Dave Barnes, starting at $100 per person
- B.B. King’s Blues Club & Restaurant – Serving a specialty menu and featuring live music by The Charles Ray Jazz Band – all for $65 per person
- Chef’s Market Cafe and Takeaway – If a private dinner at home without the stress of cooking is your ideal Valentine’s Day, you can take home a gourmet dinner for two and a continental breakfast, all for just $95
For even more options, and to make your reservations now, check out these Valentine’s Day specials on Open Table.
If you and your date want to sit back and be entertained, here are some performances you may be interested in…
- If you want a good laugh, you should plan a date to check out Nashville Improv Presents To Nashville, with Love in the Bongo after hours theatre. Show starts at 7pm and they recommend purchasing your tickets early as this show has sold out 3 years in a row!
- Another great performance option is Nashville Ballet presents Attitude at TPAC – February 13-15 (including a Valentine’s Day performance at 7:30pm)
- If you’re in the mood for some 1940’s Big Band classics, you’ll want to check out In the Mood: A 1940s Big Band Musical Revue at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center on February 15th
If you and your Valentine prefer to get out and try something new, there are lots of great options available to you this Valentine’s Day.
- For the adventurous couple, you could plan an exciting day of Zip Lining with Adventureworks. They are even offering a Sweetheart Zip Special just for Valentine’s Day.
- Other options include a romantic afternoon of Ice Skating at Centennial Sportsplex , or a Valentine’s Cruise complete with dinner and dancing on the General Jackson.
No matter how you and your special someone like to celebrate, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this Valentine’s Day here in Nashville.