What is Chiropractic Care?
Why You Should Consider Chiropractic Treatment
Chiropractic care from Dr. Hinz at Cool Springs Chiropractic should be considered for those suffering from life’s everyday aches and pains, as well as more serious conditions. In fact, the American College of Physicians, the largest medical society in the world, now lists spinal manipulation as a conservative approach to back pain care.
One of the best things about chiropractic care is that it is a safe, natural, and effective way to treat pain or ailments. The opioid epidemic across the globe is staggering. Prescription opioid overuse and abuse is literally killing us. Chiropractic offers a natural and effective way to treat pain and ailments, without the use of prescription medications or even over the counter medications!
Here are some great statistics on chiropractic care, provided by the American Chiropractic Association:
- It is estimated that chiropractors treat more than 35 million Americans (adults and children) annually
- Chiropractors are educated in nationally accredited, four-year doctoral graduate school programs through a curriculum that includes a minimum of 4,200 hours of classroom, laboratory and clinical internship,10 with the average DC program equivalent in classroom hours to allopathic (MD) and osteopathic (DO) medical schools
- A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2017 supports the use of spinal manipulative therapy as a first line treatment for acute low back pain
- 95% of past-year chiropractic users say it's effective, and 97% of past-year chiropractic users are likely to see a chiropractor if they have neck/back pain
- In a consumer survey, chiropractic outperformed all other back pain treatments, including prescription medication, deep-tissue massage, yoga, pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies
- With prescription pain drug abuse now classified as an epidemic in the United States and the number of spinal fusions soaring 500% over the last decade,18 the essential services provided by chiropractors represent a primary care approach for the prevention, diagnosis and conservative management of back pain and spinal disorders that can often enable patients to reduce or avoid the need for these riskier treatments
- In 2015, the Joint Commission, the organization that accredits more than 20,000 health care systems in the U.S. (including every major hospital), recognized the value of non-drug approaches by adding chiropractic to its pain management standard
How Cool Springs Chiropractic Can Help
Dr. Hinz and his staff at Cool Springs Chiropractic aim to provide their patients with the highest quality care imaginable. They are constantly learning, staying up to date in the field, and making sure that their patients leave the office better off than they entered. Cool Springs Chiropractic treats its patients as if they were family, and this is why it continues to be voted at Williamson County’s favorite chiropractic office year after year.
Meet Dr. Hinz and his Team
Dr. Hinz is a leading chiropractor in Franklin, TN, a suburb of Nashville, TN. He is committed to giving his patients the highest quality care, in order to help them live their life to the fullest. Dr. Hinz received his doctor of chiropractic degree from the world renowned Palmer College. He also has certifications in acupuncture. Dr. Hinz is an advocate for healthy living. He is an Eagle Scout, a CrossFit athlete, and even a CrossFit Level 1 coach.
His practice is supported by his wonderful staff, Meghan and Catherine - chiropractic assistants. As well as Karen, massage therapist. Their incredible knowledge and warm demeanors will have you feeling right at home. Contact Cool Springs Chiropractic today for your appointment!