What are the Symptoms of Neck Pain?
Unfortunately, neck pain is all too common. Whether it is from an accident, text neck, or poor posture, a majority of people will experience neck pain at some point in their life.
Neck pain is caused by a variety of factors. Sometimes the pain is due to an accident or whiplash. Other times it can be caused by a strain or poor posture. Degenerative discs can also contribute to neck pain.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
- Stiffness and loss of mobility in the neck – a common symptom that shows up when attempting to move the head from side to side or up and down
- Generalized neck pain – this pain occurs in a particular part of the neck, causing it to ache or be sore to the touch
- Radiating pain – neck pain can radiate into other parts of the body, such as the shoulders, arms, back, or hands. Sometimes this causes numbness or tingling or weakness in the impacted areas.
- Headaches – neck pain is a very common cause of headaches because the neck nerves and muscles can suffer
How Can Chiropractic Treatment Help Neck Pain?
At Cool Springs Chiropractic, Dr. Hinz and his knowledgeable staff understand that neck pain can be incredibly debilitating. No one should have to endure it! At Cool Springs Chiropractic, Dr. Hinz will perform a series of physical exams in order to diagnose the source of your neck pain. Once the source of the pain is identified, you and Dr. Hinz will discuss treatment options and your personalized care plan.
Dr. Hinz will perform tests that are both physical and neurological. During the physical examinations Dr. Hinz will examine your posture, range of motion, and pain levels. He will also check out the spine and its curve. During the neurological exam, he will look for ways that the central nervous system is being impacted by any subluxations, or misalignments, in the spine. This is done by evaluating muscle strength, area of pain, and other tests.
Countless scientific research studies have shown that chiropractic care is just as effective, if not more effective, than traditional western medicine when it comes to treating neck pain. Why? Because chiropractic care from Cool Springs Chiropractic identifies the actual source of pain, and corrects it. Modern medicine treats the symptoms, not the source.
At Cool Springs Chiropractic, Dr. Hinz believes in providing individualized care to each of his patients. Neck pain is not an issue with a “one size fits all” cure. By providing such a personalized approach to treating neck pain, Dr. Hinz is able to help patients feel better, faster.
By treating neck pain at its source, Cool Springs Chiropractic helps patients get back to living their daily lives without pain. Far too many people accept neck pain as a normal part of live these days, but it shouldn’t be! Chiropractic care can help treat your neck pain at its source, and get you back to feeling your best.
Chiropractic treatment is often recommended for the following types of pain:
Contact Cool Springs Chiropractic today to get started:
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care and treatment has numerous benefits, especially when being treated by an expert such as Dr. Hinz at Cool Springs Chiropractic, located in Franklin, TN. Cool Springs Chiropractic is thrilled to offer patients a safe, natural, and effective way to treat their symptoms at their sources. This natural style of care reduces the risk of nasty side effects of modern medicine, while providing incredible benefits to patients.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic treatment include, but are not limited to:
- Increased energy levels – research shows that chiropractic care can help increase a person’s energy levels. By correcting subluxations in the spine, chiropractic makes it easier for the body and central nervous system to function, so the body can use energy for other important tasks.
- Better quality sleep – chiropractic care can lead to better sleep quality by making patients more comfortable in their sleeping positions and alleviating stress throughout the body
- Improved range of motion – correcting subluxations in the spine means that muscles have reduced tension. This reduced muscle tension improves range of motion.
- Spinal alignment – the spine houses the central nervous system, which controls every single cell in the body. Having a properly aligned spine means that your central nervous system’s home is organized and tidy, making it easier for your entire body to function properly.
Improved posture – it turns out that your mother yelling at you to sit up straight was for good reason. Great posture leads to positive benefits such as increased confidence and productivity, as well as less pressure on the spine.
- Reduced number of doctors visits – studies show that those who have routine care done with a chiropractor typically have fewer doctors visits and hospital stays
- Fewer headaches – chiropractic care can help reduce the severity and frequency of headaches, often caused by subluxations in the spine
- Decreased stress levels – chiropractic care offers more than just physical benefits, it also has positive impacts mentally. Many people report feeling less stressed and more relaxed with routine chiropractic care.
- Boosted immunity – because chiropractic focuses on the spine and maintaining the health of the central nervous system, it also helps boost the body’s immunity. When the central nervous system is functioning as it should, your body’s ability to fight off viruses and bacteria is much stronger.
Cool Springs Chiropractic Can Help!
Dr. Hinz and his incredible staff at Cool Springs Chiropractic understand that neck pain and other ailments that can arise from a misaligned spine can be debilitating. There is no reason to accept them as a regular part of life! Contact Cool Springs Chiropractic today to get started with your treatment plan.