What are the Symptoms of Sports Injury?
Sports injuries can occur in a multitude of ways. Professional athletes and weekend warriors alike are susceptible to sports injuries. Sports injuries can include injuries such as sprained ankles, herniated disks, strained muscles, inflammation, and more. The results of these types of sports injuries may include:
- Stiffness and loss of mobility in areas such as the neck, shoulders, ankles, back, and more
- Generalized muscle aches and soreness in the impacted areas
- Radiating pain from the source of injury
- Swelling in the impacted area
- Headaches due to sports injury
- Spinal misalignments leading to a multitude of other aches and pains
How Can Chiropractic Treat Sports Injury?
At Cool Springs Chiropractic, Dr. Hinz and his incredible staff know that sports injuries need to be dealt with in a timely manner. No one should have to live with sports injuries longer than necessary. At Cool Springs Chiropractic, Dr. Hinz will perform a series of physical examinations to determine the source of your sports injury. Once the injury’s source is identified, Dr, Hinz can establish a personalized care plan to treat your sports injury.
Dr. Hinz, at Cool Springs Chiropractic, located in Franklin, TN, knows that people suffering from sports injuries want to get back in the game as soon as possible. He will do a full evaluation to examine your range of motion, posture, and pain levels. He will also analyze your spine and its curve. Dr. Hinz will also conduct a neurological examination to find ways that the central nervous system is being impacted by misalignments in the spine.
Dr. Hinz knows that each patient not only needs, but also deserves, individualized treatment plans based on their sports injury. Not all injuries are created equal, and treatment plans should reflect as much. Dr. Hinz provides each patient with individualized sports injury treatment. His personalized level of care is what has Cool Springs Chiropractic winning awards for the best chiropractic office in Franklin time and time again.
Did you know that scientific research shows that chiropractic care is just as effective, if not more effective, than traditional western medicine, when it comes to treating certain injuries? This is due, in part, to the fact that chiropractic care treats injuries at their source. Western and modern medicine simply masks the symptoms until they reappear. Chiropractic care identifies the source of the injury, and corrects it.
By treating sports injuries at their source, Dr. Hinz at Cool Springs Chiropractic, located in Franklin, TN, helps patients get back in the game faster. There is no need to accept that over the counter medication, prescription medication, or surgery are the only ways to treat sports injuries. Chiropractic care can help treat sports injuries at their source.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care has many scientifically backed benefits. Dr. Hinz is an expert in the chiropractic industry. Cool Springs Chiropractic, located in Franklin, TN, provides patients with a safe, natural, and effective way to treat sports injuries at their source. This holistic style of care decreases the risk of side effects that accompany over the counter and prescription medications, all the while providing patients with amazing benefits.
Benefits of chiropractic care are limitless. Some of the benefits of chiropractic care include, but are not limited to:
- Faster recovery time – by treating sports injuries at their source, athletes are able to get back in the game faster
- Increased energy levels – research shows that chiropractic care helps increase energy levels. Correcting subluxations in the spine allows the central nervous system to function efficiently, so the body can use its energy for other important tasks
- Better quality sleep – sleep is an important part of recovery for any athlete. Chiropractic care is proven to help patients get better quality and more restorative sleep.
- Spinal alignment – the spine is home to the body’s central nervous system. The central nervous system controls every cell in the body. When the spine is properly aligned, the body is able to function like it should. This includes its innate ability to heal itself.
- Boosted immunity – chiropractic care focuses on restoring the spine to its proper alignment. This helps maintain the health of the entire body. When the spine is properly aligned, the body’s central nervous system can work properly and fend off illnesses.
Cool Springs Chiropractic Can Help!
Cool Springs Chiropractic, located in Franklin, TN, can help treat your sports injury. Dr. Hinz and his staff know that sports injuries are difficult both physically and mentally. Dr. Hinz will provide personalized care in order to help you recover and heal from your sports injury. Treat your sports injury at its source, by contacting Cool Springs Chiropractic today!
Dr. Hinz is dedicated to helping each patient get back in the game and feeling their best. Patients in Williamson County, Franklin, Spring Hill, Thompson Station, Nashville, and its surrounding areas have trusted Dr. Hinz for years with their chiropractic health. Contact Cool Springs Chiropractic today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hinz, and to start the road to recovery from your sports injury!